Meet Mohammad Akif!

International Tax, Cross-Border and Expatriate Tax Expert
for Individuals and Entrepreneurs

Founder of 

Is it necessary to file CA taxes while living in the USA?

Good evening, Mohammad. I just recently moved to the USA and previously I was living Canada. Do I have to pay double taxes for both countries?

Yes, you have to file all Canadian taxes that comes under their rules and regulation.

As a citizen of the USA, while working and living in Canada, you may need to file some taxes applicable in Canada.

Need More Help? Contact Mohammad