Meet Mohammad Akif!

International Tax, Cross-Border and Expatriate Tax Expert
for Individuals and Entrepreneurs

Founder of 

How can the U.S. avoid double taxation?

Good afternoon, Mohammad. Is there any legal procedure through which we can avoid double taxation?

This is a case-by-case answer.

However, on a general level, the expats should file the U.S. taxes and then claim foreign tax credits to help themselves up.

Moreover, to produce an effective strategical decision, consult a reputable CPA first.

Need More Help? Contact Mohammad