Meet Mohammad Akif!

International Tax, Cross-Border and Expatriate Tax Expert
for Individuals and Entrepreneurs

Founder of 

Who is required to report under FATCA?

Hi Mohammad, should I fill out FATCA under cross-border taxes.

FATCA addresses those U.S. taxpayers who have foreign assets with a value crossing above $50,000 (This is different for those residing in the US and those living abroad). It needs those taxpayers to report these financial belongings on Form 8938.

If you fall under this category, it’s advisable to report your assets on Form 8938. For more details, consult a CPA to know more about and to save your money.

Need More Help? Contact Mohammad