Hey Mohammad, I recently moved to Canada from the US. Can you please let me know all the forms that I need to fill out while living in Canada under cross-border taxes?
Here some routine forms you need to file:
– Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
– Form 2555, Foreign Earned Income Exclusion.
– Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit.
– Form 8938, Specified Foreign Financial Assets.
– Form 8621, Passive Foreign Investment Corporations
– Form 8833, Treaty Based Position Disclosure
– FinCen Report 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts