Meet Mohammad Akif!

International Tax, Cross-Border and Expatriate Tax Expert
for Individuals and Entrepreneurs

Founder of 

Can I file 1040 instead of 1040NR?

Good morning, Mohammad. I wanted to file 1040 and had trouble while filing it. Will that be fine if I go for 1040 instead of 1040NR?

Form 1040 accounts U.S. resident return. If you file this form, then you need to report worldwide income and you are accountable to taxations as well.

Need More Help? Contact Mohammad